Quote Of The Week: “Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted, in spite of your changing moods.” –C.S. Lewis
- I️ have been given endless talents which I begin to utilize today. I’ve learned that life is short so stop being scared and start doing what you love.
- Forgive those who have done you wrong in the past and detach yourself from them peacefully. Let that hurt go because that hurt is stealing your joy. I know it’s hard but you can and will do It as well as get through It.
- Happiness is a choice… HaHa, choose It. You catch more flies with honey than vinger. So be happy.
- Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired. It’s people watching you and looking up to you and you might not even notice. So recognize who you are and be at your best at all time. You never know who’s watching.
- (For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect. Be patient because your night and shining armor is on his/her way. Don’t dwell on It let he/she find you don’t go looking.
- (If you’re married) My marriage is becoming stronger, deeper, and more stable each day. Marriage is an everyday fight. So guess Up it’s no tapping out show your significant other your willing to fight for his/her love.
- (For business owners) My business is growing, expanding, and thriving. It won’t happen overnight but I️m sure you will experience some growth this year no matter what.
- (For those who are unemployed) I deserve to be employed and paid well for my time, efforts, and ideas. Each day, I am closer to finding the perfect job for me. Just wait have faith and trust the process Cuz it’s a job out there waiting for your application and then it’s and an employer waiting to hire you.
- I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen. Acknowledge the pain and move on. It’s time to start healing so you can stop being affected by what’s happened. Step into something greater and let what is be.
- My life is just beginning. A new year meaning new opportunities, new relationships, a new mindset, it’s just new everything. You’ve just started it’s your redo season.
Thank you for reading Please feel free to like this post, leave comments and follow #ArtofA for weekly updates!! Also, follow me on social media for more positivity. See you back here Next Sunday!!!
Social Media Handels! Instagram: @realtalkwitha, Twitter: @ARTOF__A, Facebook: Asha M James