- Tell yourself that you love yourself daily. Say It in the mirror, while making that morning coffee, when you arrive to work and when you’re leaving. Just shout self I love you.
- Worry about yourself. That’s something our parents use to always tell these US. Stop worrying about what’s on someone else plate before the food on your plate get cold. Remember everything ain’t good after it gets warmed up in the microwave.
- Fight harder this year than you ever have before. Show others that you have that passion, and determination that you say you do.
- Actions speak louder than words. Start backing up what you say. At the end of the day, your word is all you have and you don’t want to be labeled as a liar.
- If you say No mean It. NO means NO. Stand your ground and stick to what you feel is right.
- I️ am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents. Don’t let nobody tell you how to build your life. You’re the author you get to put things in and take things out of your book.
- Selfishly love yourself. You matter what and it’s time to start giving yourself the love you’ve been giving to others.
- Order my steps in your word. If you believe in a God of higher power then allow him to order your steps. Allow someone else to be in control sometimes.
- It’s a new year abandon all old habits and take up new, more positive ones. Let some of those old habits go especially the ones not benefiting you.
- You are blessed and a gift from God. You were fearfully and wonderfully made don’t let nobody tell you anything different.
Thank you for reading Please feel free to like this post, leave comments and follow #ArtofA for weekly updates!! Also, follow me on social media for more positivity. See you back here Next Sunday!!!
Social Media Handels! Instagram: @realtalkwitha, Twitter: @ARTOF__A, Facebook: Asha M James